The perfect destination for language students. Top Tip:
Enjoy a fun filled day at Cobac Water Park Bell casting foundry - In Villedieu les Poëles.
School & College Tours to Brittany
Once isolated by dense forests and the sea, Finistere has a unique heritage
Explore the attractive market towns of Dinan or St Malo and identify how regional culture is shown in music, language and of course food.
Extend comprehension and speaking skills ordering Breton Crêpes and Galettes. Observe how oysters are cultivated and harvested at an Oyster Farm or investigate how traditional cider and cheeses are produced, taste the local flavour!
Take a trip to the Mont St Michel an eighth century monastic site surrounded by shifting sands, a popular visit for groups staying in both Normandy and Brittany. Assess how the island is being managed sustainably for tourism.
Top Brittany Excursions
- St Malo – The ancient port has been completely restored after almost total destruction in World War II.
- Dinan Castle – A medieval town. See the harbour and climb the narrow winding Jerzual to Place Duguesclin.
- Mont St Michel - The granite island has been a monastic site since the 8th Century. The island sits in the middle of a bay surrounded by shifting sands
- Cancale Oyster beds - The Saint Kerber Oyster Beds in front of Mont-Saint-Michel, on the emerald coloured coastline in Cancale, are the ideal setting for breeding oysters.
- Zoo de Jurques – Visit a huge array of animals from all around the world. Learn about the breeding of near extinct species.