Science and Nature School & College Tours to Futuroscope
Futuroscope is the intelligent theme park designed with education in mind and one of France’s most visited attractions. Situated in the heart of the superb Poitou-Charentes region of western France, Futuroscope offers a unique experience for any school group. Covering a vast range of subjects, Futuroscope has excellent workbooks and teacher’s guides to its top attractions.
Science and Nature Excursions
- Futuroscope Digital City - The perfect spot to catch your breath between attractions, where you will also find useful services and information for your visit. It also gives you the chance to wander through strange, virtual vegetation and take part in the ingenious specta-molecular workshop run by cooks preparing the future taste experience that is molecular cuisine. Shake, stir and serve!
- Travellers by air and by sea - Meet the masters of the air and the sea and join them as they journey free across their habitats.
- La Gyrotour - A 360° observatory that gently spirals 45 metres (150 ft) up into the air for an outstanding panoramic view complete with commentary.
- The Wings of Courage - Relive the epic story of the Aéropostale airmail service in 3D as you join pilot Henri Guillaumet in his incredible battle to escape the Andes mountain range.
- Dances with Robots - Enter the vast ballroom, climb on board one of the 10 moving robot arms and prepare to be whisked off on a wild waltz 7 metres up in the air! If you prefer, you can choose to be a spectator and look on amazed at this new form of dance designed and performed by Kamel Ouali exclusively for Futuroscope.
- Deep Sea 3D - Deep Sea 3D unveils a fascinating display by the hidden beauty of the ocean depths as the Giant Pacific octopus, sunfish, mantis shrimp and more of the planet’s most exotic creatures turn and sway amongst us. The spectacular 3D images take us deep into the last uncharted territories on Earth.
- Castle of Giddiness - Prepare to go into haywire mode as you explore six fantastical worlds devised by Moebius in this mindspinning show. Best hold on tight to the handrail when you're walking on the ceiling !
- Dinosaurs - Follow in the footsteps of the largest Dinosaurs shown at the IMAX Dome.
- Mystery of the Nile - Follow the journey of a team of explorers, in a large screenformat.
- Journey into the dark - Experience a "different" world and what daily life is like for the visually impaired.