Unique opportunity to visit France's famous wine region. Top Tip:
Visit Parc du Heron - 110 hectares of water and greenery for you to explore!
School & College Tours to the Loire Valley
Lush green countryside, vineyards, grand châteaux and a legendary river landscapes.
Taste the lavish lifestyles of the aristocracy in the ‘Garden of France’. Organise your musical ensemble to perform at wonderful concert venues in the gothic cathedrals of the Loire Valley or at one of the area’s stunning riverside châteaux.
Discover why the nation’s heroine - Joan of Arc was linked to the city of Orleans. Descend into troglodyte caves and investigate why they provide ideal conditions for growing the local speciality - mushrooms. Watch a demonstration to see how old-fashioned sweets are produced, explore the colourful local markets or enjoy an exciting trip to Futuroscope.
Top Loire Valley Excursions
- Château de Chenonceau - Built on the river Cher, where the unique beauty of its architecture reflects in the water, the Château de Chenonceau is the Val de Loire’s finial.
- Château Blois - The Chateau was built in the Middle Ages. It peaked in 1498 when Louis XII moved the Royal Residence from Amboise to Blois.
- Chocolaterie Bigot - Visit this chocolaterie and learn about traditional chocolate and patisserie making.
- Boat ride near Tours- Enjoy the views in this relaxing boat trip.
- Wine Cellars & Museum (Saumur) - Visit one of the region's many rich wine cellars where you will learn about the region's wine properties and about wine making process.