Experience France with a short journey from the UK. Top Tip:
Visit Bethune - a small town, with an array of designer clothes shops & delicatessens!
School & College Tours to Nord-pas de Calais
Situated between Lille in the north and Arras in the south, the region of Haut-Artois is a rich farmland area, not far from the Opal Coast. The small hamlet of Houdain is close to Bethune and just 30 minutes drive from the lively and interesting towns of Arras or Lille.
The Pas de Calais region offers a wide range of educational visits making it a perfect tour for school groups. Ideally placed to visit the World War I Battlefield sites of both the Somme and Ypres, the region is also fantastic for language and food groups.
Top Nord-pas de Calais Excursions
- Somme & Ypres Battlefields - Combine visits to both Somme and Ypres to maximise the educational value of these historical sites.
- Cheese farm - Learn about traditional cheese making.
- Nausicaa Sea Life Centre - Enjoy the famous sea life centre with
its wealth of exhibitions and aquariums.
- Bellewaerde Theme Park - A theme park where attractions, animals
and nature mingle to form a unique world of fun and adventure.
- Arras - Visit the historical city of Arras, where you will be able to explore its tunnels.