Bagatelle Theme Park - Its surprising attractions, its fascinating shows and its festive animations ensure your group will have a great day out!
School & College Tours to Opal Coast
Hop across the Channel to experience another culture, this convenient area is ideal for a first school trip abroad.
Immerse yourself in all things French. Follow one of our town trails, practise linguistic skills in the markets and cafés, or watch local foods being produced at a boulangerie or traditional chocolaterie.
Treat your students to a snail farm visit to examine the life cycle and the preparation of snails! There will be plenty of opportunities to ask questions in French!
Appreciate the immense scale of World War I events along the Western Front. Investigate the sites of trench warfare and visit the cemeteries to reflect on the fate of a ‘lost generation’. Develop historical enquiry skills as students witness the challenging conditions along the front line. A visit to the Somme battlefields encourages understanding and empathy, and will no doubt be a humbling experience.
Top Opal Coast Excursions
- Agora bowling/swimming - Enjoy time at leisure with Bowling or Swimming sessions.
- Nausicaa Sea Life Centre - Enjoy the famous sea life centre with
its wealth of exhibitions and aquariums.
- Samara - Visit France's biggest Archeological site.
- Chocolateries/Boulangeries - Learn about the traditional chocolate and bread making methods by visiting some of the region's many chocolateries and boulangeries.
- Le Touquet - Visit this fantastic seaside resort, with its stunning architecture and natural surroundings.
Download more information about great excursions in the area!