Students will be immersed in French culture in this fun filled theme park. Top Tip:
Ideal for two centre tour to either Paris, Disneyland Paris or the Somme Battlefields!
School & College Tours to Parc Asterix
Have fun exploring the Roman land of Gaul with an intrepid cartoon character!
Located in a forest about 20 miles north of Paris, Parc Asterix is based on the theme of a small fearless cartoon warrior and his exciting adventures in ancient Gaul.
Board a raft to explore ancient Roman lands, ride the Tonnerre de Zeus and roll down on a frightening descent at 80km per hour.
Have fun finding out about roman life, learn traditional crafts in the medieval village, practise students’ language skills ordering snacks and finding their way around the attractions.
Top Parc Asterix Excursions
- Tonnerre de Zeus - Board the top of Olympia and roll down on a frightening 30 meter descend at more than 80km/hour with many loops and spirals.
- Goudurix - The most thrilling ride at the Park, the Goudurix will have you flying at 75 km/hour and its 7 loops.
- La Trace du Hourra - Enjoy this gigantic slide that will make you feel completely free.
- Le Grand Splatch - If you have no fear, then get aboard the Grand Splatch! The boat will take you on a journey through a river surrounded by forest and water special effects.
- Romus et Rapidus- Get on board of a raft and explore the Roman waters!