History School & College Tours to Budapest
Budapest is home to two UNESCO World Heritage site and the city is packed with history! The city boasts an incredibly rich historic past, from the city’s Roman fortifications and buildings to the still in use Turkish baths and Gothic and Baroque buildings. Students will also be able to study the city’s rich Jewish heritage with a guided tour of the Jewish districts all across Budapest. With such a great variety of visits, Budapest is an ideal destination for history school groups.
- Jewish Heritage Grand Tour - Have a guided tour and explore Budapest's Jewish heritage.
- House of Terror - The museum contains exhibits related to the fascist and communist dictatorial regimes in 20th century Hungary and is also a memorial to the victims of these regimes, including those detained, interrogated, tortured or killed in the building.
- Buda Castle Labyrinth- The internationally unique calcareous tufa caves of Castle Hill were created as an effect of the hot water springs almost half a million years ago.
- Important location for study of Jewish history
- Jewish Heritage Tour looks at the life, culture and history of the largest Central European Jewish settlement
- House of Terror museum contains exhibits related to the fascist and communist dictatorial regimes in 20th century Hungary
- Study and explore the sites and landmarks of this important Jewish settlement
- Explore and experience a memorial to the victims of the fascist and communist dictatorial regimes, including those detained, interrogated and tortured