Unique opportunity to explore Japan's historic heritage and modern lifestyle. Top Tip:
Visit Harajuku - Renowned for it’s unique street fashion, local youths gather on Sundays to showcase flamboyant and elaborate costumes.
School & College Tours to Japan
Japan is the place to experience old and new, a contrast of history and future! Since 1950, Japan has seen exceptional economic growth, becoming one of the world's most powerful economies. Art students will be inspired by the cosmopolitan buzzing Japanese culture and ultra modern cities burst with skyscrapers, bullet trains and futuristic architecture. At the same time you will find numerous historical and cultural treasures. This country has hundreds of UNESCO world heritage sites and it is still the realm of the exquisite art of the geisha and the skill of the sumo wrestler.
Top 5 Japan Excursions
- Tokyo City Tour - Explore the culture of Japan’s most modern city including it’s temples, shrines and cultural wonders such as the Imperial Palace.
- Meiji Shrine - One of Tokyo’s major shrines, it is dedicated to the spirit of Emperor Meiji and his wife.
- Kyoto city Tour - Have an educational tour of this historical city.
- Hiroshima - Infamous for becoming the first city in history to become subjected to nuclear warfare during WWII, a walking tour allows you to visit the Peace Memorial Park and Atomic Bomb Dome, as well as get a feel for the city.
- Peace Memorial Park (Hiroshima) - The Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum provides eyewitness testimonies by survivors and A-bomb documentary films aimed to educate school tours.