Business & Economics School & College Tours to Japan
Japan is a country of cultural and industrial richness. Futuristic Tokyo will inspire business students and visits to a car manufacturing plant combined with a visit to the busy Tokyo Stock Exchange will allow students to observe and compare the influence of the Japanese economy in the world economy.
Business & Economics Excursions
- Tokyo Stock Exchange - Visit one of the world's busiest and most influencial Stock Exchanges in the world.
- Visit and explore this economic region that has had mixed fortunes in recent decades
- Learn about an alternative business culture
- Introduces students to the world of international business and issues which a company trading internationally would have to consider
- Experience at first hand a variety of specialist businesses and industry
- Assess for themselves how competitive these businesses are in the global marketplace