Geography School & College Tours to Costa Brava
Costa Brava is a great base for school groups to explore the rich and contrasting geography of the Catalonia region. Groups can have a variety of field trips from the snow peaked Pyrenees to the unique Monserrat mountain range, the fertile and lush green interior to the sun drenched sandy coast. With so many diverse landscapes to study and analyse, geography students will be spoilt for choice when visiting the Costa Brava, making it an ideal geography study trip destination.
- Monserrat Mountains - The Benedictine Monk retreat at Montserrat offers you some of the most spectacular mountain views of Catalunya.
- Boat Trips - Enjoy a boat trip between coastal resorts and discover the beach geography.
- Cadaques - A fishing village and artists haven with narrow streets and white houses.
- Study and evaluate the impact of tourism on coastal landscape
- Study of an area of natural beauty renowned for tourism
- Study a range of natural coastal phenomena
- Witness the effects of tourism on the local economy and coastal landscape at first hand
- Develop a range of geographic fieldwork techniques