Perfect base for groups wanting to make the most of Spains's sunshine and Barcelona. Top Tip:
PORT AVENTURA PARK - This dynamic theme park is a must for any school group travelling to Costa Brava and Dorada. Five exciting lands feature thrilling rides, shows and attractions themed on México, China, Polynesia, Mediterrània and the Far West. Experience the Dragon Khan roller coaster and the Tutuki Splash. Watch the exotic dances of Aloha Tahiti and listen to the Mariachi orchestras in La Cantina Mexicana. CARIBE AQUATIC PARK - Port Aventura’s water park has waterslides, water rides and vast wave pools set in a tropical atmosphere.
School & College Tours to Costa Dorada
The name Golden Coast says it all - endless stretches of sandy beach bathed in brilliant sunshine with rocky outcrops jutting out into the Mediterranean. Inland, the fertile soil is perfect for wine-production and many local vineyards produce the Spanish sparkling wine "Cava". The region is easily accessible by air and conveniently placed for excursions into this vibrant city.
Salou is located 1½ hours south of Barcelona and minutes from Port Aventura theme park. This buzzing seaside town is an ideal destination for school groups wanting to combine cultural study with leisure.
Top 5 Costa Dorada Excursions
- Port Aventura Theme Park - Try out the two track roller coaster Stampida entirely made of wood and get soaked on Tutuki Splash!
- Barcelona - Visit Spain's most cosmopolitan and artistic city.
- Figueres and Girona - Enjoy a trip to historical Girona and don't forget to visit the Dali museum in the renowned artist's home town of Figueres.
- Freixenet Cava Factory- The visit
consists of a video show, followed by
a guided tour and a tasting for the adults.
- Salou - Visit this famous tourist resort and enjoy its incredible beaches.