The Spanish capital is of great cultural and artistic heritage. Top Tip:
Warner Bros. Movie World - Take a trip through Cartoon Village, Old West Territory and Warner Bros Movie Studios.
School & College Tours to Madrid
Splendid palaces and majestic plazas, with one of Europe’s most prized art collections
Experience bustling Spanish life in the colourful street markets, develop students' linguistic confidence and fluency and investigate the city’s heritage at the Royal Palace.
Tour Madrid’s “Golden Triangle” of art galleries to study masterpieces from the Renaissance Botticelli or Baroque Velazquez to Abstract and Minimal themes including Dali and Miro.For many students one of the Prado’s highlights is the haunting imagery of Hieronymus Bosch.
Walk the tree lined boulevards, people watch at the Parque del Buen Retiro or take a day trip to the fascinating hill town of Toledo.
Top 5 Madrid Excursions
- Museo del Prado - One of Europe's best galleries, highlighting artists such as Velázquez, Goya and El Greco.
- Calle de Toledo - One of Madrid's liveliest streets with the popular flea market on Sundays.
- Centro de Arte Reino Sofia - This collection of mainly Spanish artists such as Miró, Tapies, and González. Picasso's famous Guernica is exhibited here.
- Palacio Real - The palace is still used for official state ceremonies.
- Plaza Mayor - Built during the Habsburg period and is a central plaza in the city of Madrid, Spain. It is located only a few blocks away from another famous plaza, the Puerta del Sol.