Thriving cultural destination perfect for Art & Design and Science students. Top Tip:
SkyDeck the Ledge - Step out for a breathtaking view with SkyDeck Chicago’s The Ledge, from 1,350 feet above the ground! The Ledge offers a unique vantage point of the surrounding cityscape in glass boxes protruding from the 103rd-floor Skydeck Chicago, formerly the Sears Tower Skydeck.
School & College Tours to Chicago
Chicago is the third largest city in the USA and a global centre for business and finance. It has a thriving cultural destination with an array of museums and art galleries as well as a renowned music and theatre scene. Chicago has also twice been named as the Best Sporting City in the USA and boasts leading teams in all major American sports.
Top 5 Chicago Excursions
- Sears Tower - Visit Chicago's highest building for a 360 degree view of the city.
- Tribune Tower - Home to The Tribune Newspaper and Chicago's CNN, the Tribune Tower is a visit not to miss!
- Sightseeing boat trip - Enjoy the beautiful views of the Chicago city, from its skyscrapers to its lakeside beach in this sightseeing boat trip.
- Museum of Science and Industry - Learn about science and technology with hands-on experiences. Its collection of natural and man-made wonders include a Coal Mine and the 1930s Silver Streak train. The Omnimax theatre is always a mind-blowing visual experience
- Art Institute of Chicago - This world-class institution holds the largest collection of Impressionist and Post-Impressionist paintings outside of Paris. You’ll also see Marc Chagall’s extraordinary stained glass windows and such classics as Grant Wood’s American Gothic, Georges Seurat’s A Sunday on La Grande Jatte and Edward Hopper’s Nighthawks.