Unique destination with a fantastic range of visits. Top Tip:
Six flags magic mountain (LA)- One of America's greatest theme parks, Six Flags Magic Mountain offering thrilling rides, shows and plenty of entertainment for your whole group!
School & College Tours to the Golden West
The perfect climate makes the Golden West a great all year round destination for school trips. A tour to the Golden West offers something for every group, you will have a broad range of visits from the historical centre of San Francisco to the opulence of Las Vegas. Drive through the lunar landscape that is Death Valley and explore the spectacular, rugged national parks of Yosemite, Zion, Bryce and the world famous Grand Canyon. This tour will really be an unforgettable enjoyable experience for all.
Top 5 Golden West Excursions
- San Francisco - Visit this vibrant city and see its main sights, including the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz - Alcatraz is a National Park and a 1:7 chaperone ratio is required for all groups visiting the island - cost $30pp.
- Yosemite National Park - Yosemite National Park, one of the first wilderness parks in the United States, is best known for its waterfalls, but within its nearly 1,200 square miles, you can find deep valleys, grand meadows, ancient giant sequoias, a vast wilderness area, and much more.
- Death Valley - A superlative desert of streaming sand dunes, snow-capped mountains, multicolored rock layers, water-fluted canyons and 3 million acres of wilderness
- Las Vegas - Visit the glitziest city of the world, where you're sure to be dazzled by its lights and vibrant life.
- Grand Canyon - One of the biggest wonders in the world, the Grand Canyon is a majestic gorge in the Colorado River.
- Colorado river - See the river from the Grand Canyon South Rim.