New York is the world's most muli-cultural city full of unique visits! Top Tip:
Visit the Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island - Designed by Frederic Bartholdi in 1876, a joint effort between the French and Americans.
School & College Tours to New York
Pack in all the world famous landmarks and the unique attractions of the Big Apple - the world's most exciting city. Students will visit some of the City’s most famous attractions such as Central Park, the Empire State Building, 5th Avenue, Times Square, 42nd Street, Broadway to name but a few. New York is one of the most fascinating, vibrant and multi-cultural destinations in the world and with a wealth of educational visits suitable to all subjects the city is always popular as a destination for schools.
Top 5 New York Excursions
- Central Park - Spend some time relaxing in the world famous park. Visit the bridges, lakes, skating rink or zoo.
- Empire State Building - Visit the Observatory and see the spectacular 360° view of New York.
- MOMA - The world’s foremost museum of modern art.
- Broadway/times square - An endless choice of fantastic shows to watch.
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island - Designed by Frederic Bartholdi in
1876, a joint effort between the French and Americans.
Download more information about great excursions in the area!